Private security is now a very real option for individuals and businesses in all lines of work, not just the very rich and famous.
Private security companies will guarantee a professional and expertly trained personnel, with integrity and flexibility, skilled in a vast range of security and crisis management situations.
All private security companies are geared towards reducing risks to a person, item or premises in the most efficient way possible. Private security is all about tailoring the service to the client’s very specific needs and doing this with discretion, speed, accuracy and safety.
Some of the services offered include:
- Security guards and security patrols.
- Maritime security for ships, yachts and commercial vessels that may be the targets of piracy or terrorism.
- Crowd control.
- Event management.
- Installation of protective and security equipment such as alarms, CCTV and protective clothing.
- Crisis management and contingency planning (for natural and manmade threats).
- Health and safety assessments.
- Employee safety training.
- Vehicle tracking.
- Convoy protection for cargo or people who are being transported and may be at risk.
- Canine protection.
- Bodyguard services for individuals, teams and families. These may be armed or unarmed and may be plain clothed.
- Threat analysis.
- Linguistic support, diplomacy and negotiations.
- Medical support.
- Close ties to the armed forces, police and law enforcement.
- Pathfinding for businesses in difficult or sensitive areas and markets.
The costs of hiring private security companies
The costs involved in hiring a security company in London greatly differ depending on the range of services you require, the levels of risk involved, how many security team members will be employed, how long the contract is for, how much travel is involved and the profile of the item, place or person being protected. The best way to get a clear idea of how much private security costs is to obtain quotes directly from the leading security companies.
However, as more companies offering private security are trading, so the price of the services is decreasing due to competition and security awareness. This means that private security companies do offer value for money and a cost effective way of managing all of your security needs.